LOHAD

La communauté francophone des fans de Bruce Springsteen

LOHAD

Forums

Navigation du forum
Vous devez vous identifier pour créer des messages et des sujets.

Springsteen on Broadway

Citation de Metalxiii le 14 décembre 2018, 14 h 38 min
Citation de Marc le 14 décembre 2018, 9 h 39 min
Citation de Metalxiii le 14 décembre 2018, 9 h 28 min

On en cause dans Les Echos du jour

J'ignorais qu'Adèle n'était plus de ce monde et que Douglas était d'origine batave ;o)

Faut espérer que la rédaction des autres articles des Echos, soit plus rigoureuse...

et qu'ils utilisent les talents d'un dessinateur qui ne fasse pas ressembler Bruce à Brice

yvvan a réagi à ce message.
yvvan

fin de chantier, est ce qu'il y a eu quelque chose de spécial?

Fichiers téléversés :
  • Vous devez vous connecter pour avoir accès aux fichiers mis en ligne (uploadés).

Springsteen était visiblement très ému -selon les compte-rendus de BTX- mais le show était identique aux soirs précédents. Il a conclu en disant qu'ils "nous verraient bientôt sur la route".

https://www.facebook.com/French-River-81-100462135018927/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Bruce Springsteen ends Broadway run with a marathon performance

How did Bruce Springsteen end his “Springsteen on Broadway” run?

With a marathon show, of course.

The scene outside the Walter Kerr Theatre on 48th Street in New York City prior to the final performance of 'Springsteen on Broadway' on Dec. 15, 2018.
Chris Jordan

Springsteen performed for nearly three hours in front of a fairly boisterous crowd, that included Oprah Winfrey, on Saturday, Dec. 15 at the Walter Kerr Theatre. Tickets were listed as high as $40,000 on secondary market sites as the curtain came down after 236 sold-out performances of his hit music play.

More: Bruce Springsteen on Broadway: A magical run comes to a close

“It was just so incredibly deep, and soulful and meaningful,” said Broadway actress Lisa Leguillou, who attended the performance. “Watching him, it felt like it transformed him this evening to another place. It was other-worldly.”

The Boss extended the show’s song introductions, which are the heart of the narrative of “Springsteen on Broadway.”

“He talked about how great it was for him to have this entire year on Broadway to revisit with his father, to revisit with Clarence (Clemons and Danny Federici) and to revisit with the gentlemen who he grew up with and were killed in Vietnam,” Leguillou said.

Springsteen refers to Walter Cichon of the Motifs and Bart Haynes of the Castiles, an early Springsteen band, who were both killed in Vietnam, in “Springsteen on Broadway.”

“He feels blessed that he’s had them for the entire year,” Leguillou said.

Springsteen extended “The Ghost of Tom Joad” introduction, where he talks about current events, to include a line about the importance of a free press.

“I yelled, ‘Thank you, Bruce!’“ said attendee Ted Schreiber, a newswriter for WCBS-TV in New York City.

“Springsteen on Broadway” started out as a two-hour play, but the show-length was extended over the run, which began on Oct. 3, 2017. The final performance on Saturday clocked in at 2 hours and 50 minutes.

Bruce Springsteen in a scene from "Springsteen on Broadway."
Courtesy of Kevin Mazur/Netflix

“It seemed like the stories were sort of elongated, more poignant, a lot of talking and more of a slow-moving story telling than I had  heard,” said Laura Menna of Lincroft, who was seeing the play for the third time with her husband, Philip Menna, who was seeing it for his first time.

Earlier on Saturday, Springsteen posted a note on social media thanking those associated with the play.

“I want to thank all of our co-workers, friends and fans for making my year on Broadway one of the most creatively memorable of my life,” Springsteen said. “To have come this far then be able to share my music with you the way we have this year has meant a great deal to me. A thanks must go out to Jon Landau,. Barbara Carr, George Travis and everyone at JLM, the men and women of the Walter Kerr Thearte, and Jordan Roth, and the folks at Jujamcyn. A special thanks to my lovely wife Patti (Scialfa) for lending her beautiful voice and presence to our work together. She’s been a nightly inspiration. Our closing is bittersweet but more adventures await down the road. I’ll see you there.”

More: Bruce Springsteen on Broadway: What the Netflix version has that the stage doesn't REVIEW

In 2019, Springsteen will be working on “various recording projects” but there will not be a tour with the E Street Band in the new year, according to a statement he released on Dec. 4.  A Thom Zimny-filmed version of “Springsteen on Broadway” is currently available on Netflix and the soundtrack is available from Columbia Records.

After Saturday's performance, Springsteen walked across 48th Street to Hurley’s Saloon for a wrap party.

Chris Jordan: cjordan@app.com. Twitter: @chrisfhjordan

Edit : wrong topic

☝️🤔 Étonné de trouver aussi rapidement sur YouTube,  le concert complet du Boss !..

https://youtu.be/VCU25zA8-cI

bobe
Citation de bobe le 17 décembre 2018, 13 h 53 min

☝️🤔 Étonné de trouver aussi rapidement sur YouTube,  le concert complet du Boss !..

https://youtu.be/VCU25zA8-cI

Je l'avais vu aussi (je suis d'ailleurs en train de l'écouter en ce moment même)

Par contre je sais pas trop si on peut poster un lien vers un truc officiel piraté (enfin je crois, je pense pas que ce soit JLM qui ait posté ça) !!

TOF, kektenpens ?

Citation de Marc le 17 décembre 2018, 18 h 15 min

(enfin je crois, je pense pas que ce soit JLM qui ait posté ça) !!

j'ai un doute aussi, la dernière fois pas de courrier dans la boite, il avait plutôt fait dans l'hologramme... 😉  :))

Hey Ho Let's Go

je ne sais pas si ça a déjà été posté par ici... vu de la loge

Fichiers téléversés :
  • Vous devez vous connecter pour avoir accès aux fichiers mis en ligne (uploadés).

La version vinyle est en ce moment à 31,35 euros (+FDP) dans la zone d'Angela :

https://www.amazon.de/Springsteen-Broadway-Vinyl-LP-Bruce/dp/B07HSKMMCV/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=&linkCode=ll1&tag=superdeluxe0c-21&linkId=6ce6bc31b27491a97133525c28d182fa&language=de_DE

Attention, les promos ne durent pas très longtemps.