LOHAD

La communauté francophone des fans de Bruce Springsteen

LOHAD

Forums

Navigation du forum
Fil d’Ariane du forum – Vous êtes ici :Bienvenue sur les Forums LOHADAutres Artistes: The StageROLLING STONES
Vous devez vous identifier pour créer des messages et des sujets.

ROLLING STONES

A priori Steve JORDAN et Anton FIG:

Charlie Watts' involvement in the recording sessions was also limited; in 1994 Watts told Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes that during the 1980s he had been addicted to heroin and alcohol. Steve Jordan and Anton Fig play drums on some tracks; Ronnie Wood plays drums on "Sleep Tonight." Jagger would later cite Watts' personal state as one of the reasons he vetoed a tour in support of Dirty Work in 1986, preferring to start work on his second album, Primitive Cool (1987).

Ah ! L’enquête avance ! Quelle est ta source ?

Avec toutes les réserves habituelles, wikipedia anglais.

Une liste de qui fait quoi circule, mais vraie ou pas vraie ?

The "complete works of the Rolling Stones" database gives the album credits as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Line-up ‘One Hit’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr, bvoc)/RW (gtr, bvoc)/BW (bass)/
CW (dr)/Jimmy Page (gtr)/Bobby Womack (bvoc)/Don Covay (bvoc)/
Patti Scialfa (bvoc)/Bevery D’Angelo (bvoc)/Chuck Leavell (keyb)/
John Regan (some bass)

Line-up ‘Fight’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr, bvoc)/RW (gtr, bass, bvoc)/CW (dr)/Chuck
Leavell (org)/Ivan Neville, Steve Jordan & Charley Drayton (bvoc)

Line-up ‘Harlem Shuffle’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr, bvoc)/RW (gtr, bvoc)/BW (bass)/
CW (dr)/Bobby Womack (bvoc)/Tom Waits (bvoc)/Chuck Leavell
(org, synth)

Line-up ‘Hold Back’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr)/RW (gtr)/CW (dr)/Ivan Neville (bass)/
Bobby Womack (gtr)/Chuck Leavell (org)

Line-up ‘Too Rude’: KR (voc, gtr)/RW (gtr, bass)/Steve Jordan (dr)/Jimmy Cliff
(bvoc)/Chuck Leavell (p)

Line-up ‘Winning Ugly’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr)/RW (gtr)/John Regan (bass)/
CW (dr)/Chuck Leavell (synth)/Janice Pendarvis and Dollette
McDonald (bvoc)

Line-up ‘Back To Zero’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr)/RW (bass)/CW (dr)/Bobby
Womack (gtr)/Chuck Leavell (org)/Marku Ribas (perc)/Philippe
Saisse (keyb)/Dan Collette (tp)/Anton Fig (dr or perc)

Line-up ‘Dirty Work’: MJ (voc)/KR (gtr, bvoc)/RW (gtr, bvoc)/BW (bass)/
CW (dr)/Chuck Leavell (org)

Line-up ‘Had It With You’: MJ (voc, harm)/KR (gtr)/RW (gtr, sax)/CW (dr)

Line-up ‘Sleep Tonight’: KR (voc, gtr, p, bass)/RW (dr, bvoc)/Chuck
Leavell (synth)/Bobby Womack and/or Don Covay (bvoc)

Note: It also has Alan Rogan (gtr) on at least one of the tracks.

The Complete Works of the Rolling Stones - Database (nzentgraf.de)

Oui j'ai vu aussi cette liste mais elle est sujette à caution. Par exemple, en réécoutant l'album, je n'entends pas Patti Scialfa sur One Hit (To The Body). Par contre, sa voix est ultra-reconnaissable sur le refrain de Winning Ugly. Pour la petite histoire, c'est la période où Miss Scialfa sortait avec Tom Cruise himself ! Ce qui nous éloigne du sujet.

Le Rolling Stone Hebdo du jour

https://i0.wp.com/www.rollingstone.fr/RS-WP-magazine/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/RSH50_COUV.jpeg?w=800&ssl=1

Citation de Metalxiii le 10 mars 2021, 19 h 43 min

Comme c'est du  "pirate", lien pour récupérer la version "flac"

https://we.tl/t-dCcCP2fvZ9

Hi All

J'ai mille bornes à me taper en voiture demain (et rebelote le week-end suivant) alors si quelqu'un avait l'extrême gentillesse de me remettre un petit lien vers les "Fully Finished Studio Outtakes" (en MP3 ou en Flac) ce serait super cool ;o)

Comme un con je ne les ai pas récupérés en Mars ;o(

Merci d'avance et bon w-e

Je tente mais je ne sais pas si c'est ça...

https://we.tl/t-88ej4eItOJ

Citation de Major Tom le 18 septembre 2021, 13 h 10 min

Je tente mais je ne sais pas si c'est ça...

https://we.tl/t-88ej4eItOJ

C'est bien ça (récupéré en moins d'une minute)

Merci beaucoup Major

☝️🤔 Leur dernier clip 🎼🎵🎶 et ça se passe chez nous   !..

bobe

Remontés sur scène hier soir.. la set-list et les commentaires de Bjornul (qui ne joue pas au tennis mais administre le forum IORR):

1. Street Fighting Man
  2. It's Only Rock'n'Roll
  3. Tumbling Dice
  4. Under My Thumb
  5. 19th Nervous Breakdown
  6. Wild Horses (vote song)
  7. You Can't Always Get What You Want
  8. Living In A Ghost Town
  9. Start Me Up
  10. Honky Tonk Women
    --- Band introductions
  11. Happy (Keith)
  12. Slipping Away (Keith)
  13. Miss You
  14. Midnight Rambler
  15. Paint It Black
  16. Sympathy For The Devil
  17. Jumping Jack Flash
    --- Band off stage
  18. Gimme Shelter
  19. Satisfaction

The show tonight was an emotional roller coaster ride for me. After 35 days away from home, with the goal to see The Rolling Stones live on tour tonight, the day was finally here. So long wait, so many emotions. As I walked to the Dome in St. Louis, a short five minutes walk from my hotel just across 9th Street to the Entrance D on Cole street, my stomack was in big pain, I was hit by a sudden nervous pain I have never experienced before. Then once inside, I met with friends in the VIP lounge, and my pain was gratually going away.

At 7pm I went down to the pit area, Pit 1 i.e. Ronnie side, the place was half empty, but it would fill up during the next hour or so. More friends to meet, the pain was not there anymore. Then at 8:46, the lights went ot, and drums started to sound all over the stadium. It was Charlie drumming, soft, hard, gentle, great pace, just like having Charlie in the venue. Various images of Charlie were on display on the large screens. My emotional roller coaster ride had started, and it would last throughout the show, all the way back to my hotel. The Charlie intro lasted for two minutes. A great tribute, but so sad.

"Street Fighting Man" is a great opener. I love the song. It sounded great, and I was back to my Stonesland. Next up was "It's Only Rock'n'Roll". It has been my IORR fan club signature since 1980, and it is still great to hear every time.

Then Mick, Keith and Ronnie gathering up front. Time stood still for me. I took may be ten pictures just to have the memories. My eyes were on all of them, all their motions and emotions. I had tears in my eyes when it happened, and I have once more tears in my eyes when I am trying to tell about it in this report. It is way past midnight as I am writing these memories, I just have to get my emotions and memories from the show preserved before my bad memory is gone later on. One thing with my memory is good, I tend to supress sad moments. They are there, but they fade, otherwise life would be so hard.

Mick was speaking. About Charlie. To be honest, I can't remember his exact words. I am sure there are tons of videos out there. My memories are from Ronnie, to the left, he seemed slightly distant to Mick and Keith right then, they were to his right as seen from us in the crowd. Keith was holding Mick's hand hard. It was very emotional. At times Keith and Ronnie had eyes telling us they were thinking about Charlie, they were not really present, how they missed him, all the moment on stage, on tour, and I understand Mick and Keith do have all the memories way back from the early 60's, even back when they hardly made any crowds and success, working hard, all through the 60's, Ronnie came later, in the 70's, I do understand their emotions and memories are different. It was a sad, very sad moment, but we should remember Charlie, and we should appreciate all the great moments he gave us on records, on stage, and in general, as the special person he was.

"Tumbling Dice" went by fine. I hear it all the time, great song. Then "Under My Thumb". Suddenly I was all in tears. I missed Charlie, his drumming, the song was different, Charlie should have been here. I just could not smile or enjoy the song. Then "19th Nervous Breakdown". The same. Sadness and tears. This show was so tough.

Things improved. The next songs were great with Keith strong with his riffs, Ronnie at his best, and Mick adding so much energy into the performance he never never ever stood still, except for the slow songs like "Wild Horses". Mick said they would do a song about times he hoped we would never ever experience again. Then they did "Living In A Ghost Town". I do not care if it is a depressing theme. It is reality, and it has got a great groove, and it is a great live song. Also, it is a great example of how the rest of the band is making The Rolling Stones sound so great. When Mick is on the harmonica, it is Bernard who is driving the "Woah woah" part.

"Happy" with Keith went fine. Then Keith did "Slipping Away". Again I was lost in tears. Charlie was missing in the song, it was all different how Steve Jordan did it. I just could not help it, I was so lost in sadness and tears. I can't even write about it.

"Midnight Ramler" was great teamwork. They worked so hard, all of them. These guys are so good.

"Paint It Black" was just so sad, I struggled with it. It was such a different song. Steve Jordan is a great drummer, but he is not a copycat. Charlie is not here anymore, and my absolute favorite "Paint It Black" will never ever be the same song live. It is so sad. Steve Jordan worked hard, it was like a funky song, all so different. And my eyes were all in tears. May be I can get used to the new song, but not tonight.

The rest of the show was powerful. The band was working hard. I was impressed by their energy, their passion, and their great mood. You could see they were really happy to be on the road, performing in front of their fans, making all the excitement, I am sure most of the crowd loved the show, I can not speak for others, but if I take away my personal emotions tonight, it was a great show, and I am looking forward to follow them through the rest of this tour.

Final bow is sad, just the three of them, and as they walk off stage, they show a large display of Charlie. I walk out with sadness. I hope one day I will be able to walk out of a Stones with a smile on my face, but not today. It was so sad, but I know they did a great show tonight. I just miss Charlie.

https://www.facebook.com/French-River-81-100462135018927/?modal=admin_todo_tour